Do you want to become a part of a growing company where you'll be able to follow and influence everything that happens? At Crossroads, you'll get to create customer loyalty-, reward- and e‑commerce solutions for some of the largest and most well-known companies in the Nordics, including brands like SAS, E.ON, American Express, Handelsbanken, Mastercard and Klarna.
Crossroads has been developing customer loyalty, reward and e‑commerce solutions for some of the largest and most well-known brands in the Nordics since 1999. We are a turnkey one-stop-shop supplier who builds and hosts the site, purchases and stocks the products, packs and ships the orders, handles payments and invoicing, and operates the customer service.
If your heart beats a little extra for loyal customers and digital experiences, we know you’ll love it here. In addition to all of your nice colleagues, our 1 000 m2 attic in the old industrial meat packing district of Gamlestaden holds a video game nook, a pool and a ping pong table, as well as an espresso machine that would impress even the most seasoned barista.
About the position
We believe you have at least a couple of years experience of PHP focused backend development, maybe using frameworks like Symfony or Laravel (or maybe Magento). You are driven by the opportunity to learn new things and you enjoy new challenges. You are a curious, eager problem solver that likes to embrace new technology, tooling and methods to further increase your own, as well as your colleagues' efficiency.
You enjoy taking own initiatives, think proactively and like to work closely with the product owner and frontend developer to drive projects forward and deliver an as good product as possible.
- Solid experience from PHP based backend development
- Knowledge of common SQL dialects such as MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres or similar
- Experience from building and working with APIs, using standards such as REST and SOAP
- Used to extensively documenting your changes using version control systems such as Git
We'd love it if you have
- Previous experience with Magento
- Previous experience with Symphony / Laravel or similar frameworks
If you also know a thing or two about
- Administering / orchestrating *nix based servers (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Object oriented programming using languages such as Java or C#
… that's awesome, but definitely not a requirement!
Hours: 40h work week (3h flex per day with the ability to work remotely when needed)
Benefits: Health insurance, free public transport or a bike, generous wellness grant, and more.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!