As one of the largest airlines in the Scandinavian region, with more than 5 million members in their EuroBonus loyalty program, SAS needed a partner who could provide a modern and cost-effective point redemption solution, while retaining the quintessential Scandinavian experience. SAS wanted a partner that could provide a one-stop-shop solution that took full responsibility of the entire point redemption process of their loyalty program. In addition, their partner had to be able to deliver a native experience with rewards and customer service tailored for a Scandinavian audience.
Since 2015, Crossroads has managed SAS EuroBonus Shop – a reward portal in which EuroBonus members can redeem their reward points for products and services, as well as earn points while shopping for deals using their credit card, or a combination of credit card and points.
Services provided to SAS include
- Responsive, mobile-first UX/UI design based on guidelines from SAS Digital
- Creation, hosting and continuous development of web portal and integration with SAS loyalty system APIs
- Assortment and partner/supplier management
- Shipping orders same day globally from Swedish warehouse
- Tight integration with marketing automation engine; communicating relevant redemption offers in monthly point statement
- Campaign management with advent calendar shopping experience
- Customer support in three Scandinavian languages, as well as English